- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £80,000.00 - £100,000.00 gross per year
Are you a Lead or Principal .NET Engineer looking to join a company where you'll get full ownership over architectural design and technology selection? Do you have an interest in IoT, Data Engineering or Event-driven Serverless cloud architecture?
We work on site and lead hiring for a rapidly growing IoT start-up looking to hire a Principal .NET Engineer to drive the technical direction of the software and cloud elements of their Smart IoT Platform.
As the Principal .NET Engineer, you will report into our VP of Engineering and work closely with all senior stakeholders across the business to expand and scale our cloud data platform. We're currently migrating to an Event-driven architecture built primarily on AWS Lambda with .NET Core, however we're early in our journey and there are significant engineering and architectural challenges this position will be key to solving.
To be successful as a Principal .NET Engineer you will:
- Have experience overseeing the architecture of multiple applications and a good understanding of how these fit into a wider solutions level cloud architecture
- Have a deep knowledge of working with interconnected cloud services including a an understanding of asynchronous events like messaging queuing and HTTP response
- Have extensive knowledge of C# .NET including working with .NET Core in production
- Understand how to design and build secure and scalable APIs via Web API
- Test your own code and have a natural test first mentality, thinking about testing early in the SDLC
- Be a strong communicator of technical concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
Well-funded to the tune of £6m pounds from a mixture of leading VC's and renewable energy grant funding, revenues are growing 300% yoy and the team are perfectly positioned for rapid growth in the coming years.
If excited by the opportunity to become a Principal .NET Engineer responsible for a cloud native, Serverless and Event-driven IoT Data platform please apply.
Talent Point is a Hiring Communications business, working as sole hiring partners with our customers. We've ripped up the rules and torn apart the job spec to give you total clarity and visibility, painting a vivid picture (approved twice, both at Line and C-level) of the way this company lives, breathes and behaves, and how your role will look over years not months. We present only three applicants for every vacancy so, where we do represent you, you have a very high chance of securing a role with pre-booked interview times to plan around, in-depth vacancy details and no delays. Are you ready to seriously invest in your progression? Let's design your future.
Talent Point is an equal opportunities employer and no terminology in this advert is designed to discriminate on grounds of gender, race, colour, religion, creed, disability, age, sex or sexual orientation or any other class protected by applicable law.
For information on how Talent Point manages and processes your personal information please see our privacy notice at talentpoint.co/privacy-policy
- .NET Core