- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Principal Network Engineer
TransUnion UK provides the data, analytics and software that enable businesses to build more valuable customer relationships.
We specialise in managing consumer data for businesses across every sector. We focus on developing innovative products and services that help businesses make smarter and more informed decisions throughout the customer lifecycle.
We’re TransUnion and we believe in Information for Good
About the Role:
Our Principal Network Engineers provide leadership and technical support to our Network teams. In this role you will be leading the project efforts for the design, technical delivery and maintenance programs. You’ll be responsible for investigating new and emerging tech, ensuring that new and innovative tools are implemented effectively.
- Proving leadership and technical support to our Network teams and mentoring junior members of the team.
- Leading network project teams, ensuring technical delivery and maintenance.
- Experienced in the deployment, support, and maintenance of Cisco switches and routers in an enterprise environment including Nexus DC switches.
- Working closely with a number of stakeholders in an enterprise environment.
- Taking a methodical approach to problem solving.
Skills & Experience:
- Strong experience working in a Senior or Lead Network engineering role
- Experienced in the deployment, support and maintenance of Cisco switches and routers in an enterprise environment including Nexus DC switches
- In depth knowledge of Check Point and Cisco next generation firewalls
- In depth knowledge of routing protocols including; OSPF, BGP
- Knowledge of Load Balancer technology e.g. F5 LTM/ GTM
What’s in it for you?
At TransUnion you will be joining a friendly, forward thinking global business.
As well as a competitive salary, our benefits package includes 26 days’ annual leave (plus bank holidays) a generous contributory pension scheme, private health care and a host of other employee lifestyle benefits.
We take Corporate Social Responsibility seriously; our TU Good Works scheme supports communities around the world by advancing financial inclusion and education.
- Routing Protocols
- ms project