- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £40,000.00 - £50,000.00 gross per year
Principal Product Quality Engineer:
- Electro-mechanical engineering product development and process quality experience
- Knowledge and use of six sigma methodology and tools to improve product development and manufacturing processes (Green Belt a useful addition)
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities (5 Whys, 8D, Kaizen)
- Proven experience defining and ensuring CTQs are established and achieved during product development
- Extensive people and relationship management skills
- Ability to be flexible around international travel
- Must have own car
Challenging opportunity for a Principal Product Quality Engineer to join a dynamic organization in the wireless communications sector. You will work with a cross-functional project team including NPI and design teams to define CTQ measures and introduce quality into the development life cycle as early as possible to improve next generation products. Don't miss out on this interesting Product Quality Engineer opportunity to work for a Cambridge based business who are renowned for their commitment to staff and career development. Apply now!
Role: Principal Product Quality Engineer
Salary: £40-50K plus flexible working hours, pension, private healthcare, dental plan, income protection plan, free parking, great restaurant facilities and an early finish on Fridays!
Candidates searching for the following job titles are also likely to be interested in this role:
. Product Quality Engineer
. Senior Manufacturing Engineer
. Senior Production Engineer
For full company details and job specification for this unique role please contact Fran Printemps and email your CV now.
o Understand your specific requirements and career aspirations
o Guarantee to keep you updated
o Provide full pre-interview preparation and post-interview de-briefing
o We guarantee not to approach any company without consulting you first!
- ms project