- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- CHESHIRE - CHESHIRE - GB
An opportunity for a Toxicology Team Leader to join a specialist In Vitro ADME-Tox Services organisation
Job Title: Team Leader - In Vitro Toxicology
SRG are working with a market leading specialist In-Vitro ADME-Tox Services organization who as a result of internal promotion and expansion are looking to recruit a Team Leader in their highly successful Toxicology department.
10% non-contributory pension
Performance and company related bonus
BUPA healthcare access
25 days holiday + bank holidays, rising to 30 days
- Manage the department on a day to day basis and provide expertise to facilitate project and business goals
- Train and develop staff in scientific and experimental processes
- Drive R&D within the team and identify wider opportunities across the business
- Attendance of meeting in Europe will be required from time to time
- Lead all aspects of new projects including experimental design, collaboration and overseeing work performance
- Support high and low throughput toxicity assays for commercial and research and development activities.
- Data Analysis and reporting
- Preparing SOPs to contribute to Quality systems and ensure high working standard
- Work closely with Study Managers to ensure all studied meet client requirements
- PhD in In-Vitro Toxicology along with considerable experience in an industrial environment (CRO or Pharmaceuticals)
- Line management experience is essential for this role, project management experience is highly desirable
- Practical skills in In-Vitro toxicology (cell culturing, high content imaging analysis, flow cytometry, mechanistic toxicology assays)
- Strong data analysis and interpretation skills
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors. As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Harrison Bailey at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Harrison on 0161 868 2238.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: Cell culture, Research and Development, Study Manager, Assay Development, CRO, Pharmaceutical, Flow Cytometry, Mechanical Assays, High Content Imaging, Toxicology, Toxicologist, ADME, ADME-Tox, in-vitro,
- ms project