- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- GLASGOW LANARKSHIRE
3 month contract
£ Neg per day
Our client is a leading international multi-disciplinary engineering and environmental consultancy currently looking for a Principle Engineer to assist them with Highway specific projects within the Scotland area.
In regards key responsabilities the candidate would be involved with:
- Highways & Infrastructure technical lead in the design management, co-ordination and delivery of H & I projects.
- Coordinating the team to help in the delivery of services
- Work with the team in the production of monthly programmes
- Monitor individual teams to establish performance and areas of concern requiring attention
- Review, investigate and analyse all technical, contractual and commercial issues around supplier contracts
- Attend progress meetings
To be considered for the role the candidate would need:
- To be a chartered Civil Engineer or equivalent
- Demonstrate extensive experience of auditing, monitoring, investigation and analysis of technical, contractual and commercial issues relevant to construction, management and maintenance of road networks
To find out more about this role please feel free to call Saleh on or email
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.