- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Competitive Salary with Benefits
This is an exciting opportunity for a Principle Structural Engineer to join this large multi-disciplinary practice in Leeds. In order to meet their increasing workload and expanding client base, the busy team are on the lookout for an experienced Chartered engineer in their Leeds office.
About the company
My client is a leading civil and structural consultancy, providing service across all market sectors in both residential and commercial sectors. The team have extensive experience in the design and site monitoring of all types of construction works, typical projects ranging from large multi-occupancy sites to small and medium-sized domestic developments.
In order to be considered for this role as a Principle Structural Engineer, you will;
* Have a degree in either civil or structural engineering
* Have at least five years’ experience post-Chartership
* Have experience in managing a team along with managing projects
* Demonstrate good written and verbal communication skills
* Hold a full UK drivers’ licence (preferable)
What will be expected of the successful Principle Structural Engineer?
* You will be responsible for management of the design phase, including financial management and control of business design
* You will liaise with other members of the team, such as engineers and technicians
* You will input into fee proposals, including recourses and programme
* You will deliver projects within timescale, budget constraints and quality expectations
* As the team develops, you will mentor junior engineers, graduates and technicians
Benefits for this role include a very competitive salary and an excellent benefits package is offered.
- ms project