- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £9.60 gross per hour
TEMP PRINT OPERATIVE - URGENT! up to 6 weeks
Our Fife based client are urgently seeking a Print Operative to work in a busy Print Room Production Environment for up to 6 weeks.
Working in a busy team, you will be operating digital print equipment to optimal production standards and producing digital communication products to customer specifications and quality standards.
Duties will include :
- Operate and maintain production printing equipment including digital printing press and finisher, thermal printers and a wide range of finishing equipment.
- Ability to determine prepress requirements by reviewing job tickets and pre-flighting work tickets.
- Ability to diagnose and correct potential production problems contained within design files including digital file sizes, printing issues and finishing concerns.
- Prioritise workload in order to achieve maximum output and meet customer deadlines.
- Provide advice on service to internal customers and external partners where required.
- Maintain accurate production records.
- Ability to quality check all work to customer expectations and resolve any issues that arise.
- Load/Unload paper as part of production process from machines.
- Ensure efficient use of all on hand inventory in production process
- Be able to load inks and perform routine maintenance on all machines.
- Undertake table work and packing as required.
- Ensure the correct protocol in the collection of waste materials and the disposal of redundant equipment.
- Be coherent with the “Uniflow” operational and production system ensuring correct usage and information standards are adhered to at all times
To be suitable for this busy role you must have the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience working in a Print Room Production Environment
- Print finishing experience
- IT literate
- Quality and solutions focused
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Strong organisational skills
- Self motivated team player
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to succeed in this role please send your CV and contact details ASAP !