- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £26,000.00 - £29,000.00 gross per year
Prison Nurse - Nights - enhancements and NHS Pension
Salary: up to £29,608 + enhancements and NHS pension
Hours: Full Time or Part time/job share available , site can be flexible to fit in with your requirements (11.5, 24, 36, 37.5 and 42 hours available) - please state your preference upon application
Shifts: Nights only 7 on 7 off 6 on 8 off
Further Details: An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified or experienced RGN, RMN, or RNLD to work within a prison.
The prison is situated in Norwich accepts male prisoners (Adult men & Young Offenders) whether convicted (Cat B, C or D) or on remand. The role available is based on the hospital wing and is known as the reception clinic. Ideally suited to nurses with experience in substance misuse
Shifts : The Prison tries to be as flexible as possible however the position available is a nights position and candidates can be considered for a job share too.
- Generous Salary plus NHS pension and enhancements
- Access to support for Training and Career Progression
- Flexible working patterns to help support your work/life balance.
- You will be offered a combination of in-house eLearning, workshops and courses to support your development.
- Excellent Offer and Discount scheme
- Access to online platform including support information
For more information or to apply for the role please call Amy Parker on Applyand email a copy of your CV to Apply
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.