- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Privacy AnalystFourthLine are working with an exciting media business who are looking to identify a Privacy Analyst. The Privacy Analyst will help the firm comply with GDPR across all parts of the business.
This is a great entry level opportunity for someone looking for the first step into a career in data protection. This role will work closely with the Data Protection, Legal Compliance, and Data Analytics teams. The ideal candidate will be a passionate individual who is a self-starter and can work well with all business units.
- Maintain and update privacy related processes and policies within the business.
- Develop and deliver privacy education training.
- Support the commercial teams to maintain their records of processing are compliant with the GDPR.
- Become the liaison between third-party suppliers on privacy matters.
What I am looking for:
- A Law graduate with previous exposure to data privacy as well as a passion for privacy either through their education or employment.
- A self-starter who can adapt to a fast-paced environment.
- Someone with a commercial approach to privacy who can become an advisory figure.