- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
We are a dynamic firm based in the heart of Glasgow City Centre. An opportunity has arisen for a Private Client secretary or para-legal to work in our Wills & Trust team. The preferred candidate will be experienced in executry work and be able to assist with secretarial and audio typing
- You will be familiar with using digital dictation for audio typing
- Copy typing, sending out letters, documents and general correspondence
- Organising client files, preparing legal documentation and general support to the departmental.
- Answering calls and taking messages and general legal secretarial support
- Managing filing systems
- General secretarial support
- Previous experience working as a Private Client Legal Secretary would be preferred
- Audio Typing experience and accuracy are essential
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to communicate with people on all levels
- Good interpersonal skills, with a professional manner
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work and contribute as part of a team.
- Consideration would be given to a suitably qualified para-legal
Hours: Full time /Part time considered
Salary: Dependent on experience
Excellent benefits package
- lawyers and attorneys