- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
This firm have a reputation of nurturing and developing legal talent, this is well demonstrated by the number of home-grown Partners that they have. This practice has excellent leadership and have exciting plans for growth, they have grown organically and rapidly in recent years, doubling in size in the last 3 years alone.
This role will allow you to have a high level of autonomy while dealing with high quality work.
This firm is based just outside of Manchester City Centre in Altrincham. Their office is based in a picturesque and vibrant location. This firm are highly ranked in the legal 500 and chambers and are an award-winning practice.
The firm is steeped in history having been established for nearly four decades, they now stand at an impressive headcount of over 100 staff and 20 partners.
The firm have recently hired a several staff from top ranked legal 500 practices, seeking a good quality of work, but more in the way of work-life balance and flexibility. The practice prides themselves on hiring the best in legal talent.
You will find a refreshing culture, where people are placed at the heart of the business. You will receive a great deal of career investment and development allowing you to move up the ranks in your career. There is a lovely social aspect where there are regular events held allowing staff to bond outside of the office.
The firm punch above their weight, they have client relationships with individuals and companies throughout the country, many of their clients have been with the firm for decades, well demonstrating their excellent levels of client care. They also deal with companies and individuals with International assets and interests, quite often this leads to cross-border work.
They are also a member of International associations which drives more work to the firm.
The firm are seeking to hire a Private Client Solicitor to work in their Altrincham, Manchester office.
The private client department is ranked in both the legal 500 and chambers. The private client division provides City expertise, in a modern way and with more flexibility in terms of fee's compared with that of city firms. The department often has big city practices on the other side of transactions.
- You will find a high quality of work, often acting for HNW individuals
- Work includes but is not limited to; Wills, estate planning, trusts, probates, lasting powers of attorney and court of protection.
- This role comes with excellent prospects for career progression Requirements
- You will have at least 2 years PQE in private client work (there is no upper limit regarding the amount of PQE, applications are invited from even the most experienced of candidates)
- You will have good drafting skills
- You will have first-class communication skills
- You should be an ambitious individual looking to progress Salary
- Salary is competitive and negotiable depending on your background and level of experience
- The firm offers an excellent benefits package
- On offer is a bonus structure which allows you to increase your earnings This is a standout position for a Private Client Solicitor to join this Top Tier Legal 500 Firm practice in their, Altrincham, Manchester Office.
About the company