- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Kingston upon Thames
A brilliant opportunity has become available at an established, high street firm based in Kingston Upon Thames.
The firm is keen to secure an experienced private client solicitor for its incredibly busy Private Wealth Department.
You will be joining a friendly and supportive Private Client Team that has dedicated secretarial support and a strong client base, including some HNW clients. The Partners are looking for someone who has a genuine passion and expertise to join the firm.
Ideal candidates will have a minimum of 7 years' PQE, with strong technical expertise in:
- the preparation of wills
- the fundamental principles of inheritance, capital gains and income tax and their application in an estate planning context
- the formation, administration and taxation of trusts
- the administration of estates
- deeds of variation
- the preparation and registration of Lasting Powers of Attorney
- providing specialist advice for elderly clients
This firm has a fantastic approach towards its future, hence this role brings strong future potential for partnership and leading the department.
If you're an experienced private client solicitor who's looking to join a friendly firm based in Kingston Upon Thames, then please apply now to be considered or call Loraine Silvester in complete confidence.
About the company