- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Private Client Solicitor
A Legal 500 Law Firm are looking for an experienced Private Client Solicitor to join their award winning and highly reputable Private Client team, in one of their Gloucestershire offices. This a fantastic opportunity for a highly organised team player with a positive attitude to become part of a business that is committed to personal growth and progression. This role offers genuine career progressions for the right candidate along with a generous package.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Take on an existing and varied work load of Private client work, namely Wills, Probate, Administration of Estates, Inheritance Tax Planning and Trust Administration
- Network locally to grow and develop the private client department and your caseload
- Build and maintain excellent client relationships
- Develop a close relationship with other departments in the firm to cross sell
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Qualified solicitor / Chartered Legal Executive
- Experience dealing with all aspects of Private Client law matters
- Excellent client care and interpersonal skills
- Good advocacy skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- A desire to build and promote the business
And this is what you’ll get in return
- A very competitive salary above the market rate
- 26 days holiday (plus bank holidays and the option to buy and sell)
- Genuine career progression offered on a personal basis
- Discretionary bonus scheme
Are you up to the challenge?
If you think you would fit in well with this firm or have any further questions, please contact Lewis Wells at Yolk Recruitment.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.