- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £17,500.00 - £18,000.00 gross per year
GMP Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of our client Worcester for a Probate Advisor to provide much needed support to a busy and award winning legal firm, providing personal administrative and one-to-one support to clients across the board and ensure a friendly yet professional service is offered to all clients.
Our client is one of Worcestershire's most recognised and highly regarded Legal Firms that offers a full range of legal services for both individuals and businesses, with offices across Worcestershire.
The ideal candidate for this role will be a professional, organised and reliable individual with a solid working history in administration and client/customer services.
This position would suit an individual that is used to dealing with delicate and sensitive information that can offer a warm and welcoming service.
Probate Advisor main duties:
* You will deal with clients on a one to one basis, discussing sensitive information and guiding them to the best service from the legal firm
* Complex administration and paper work, ensuring the details of the meetings are documented effectively and efficiently
* Build rapport with clients ensuring they are comfortable to discuss intimate and personal details
* Follow up with clients and liaise with the senior legal team to ensure an 'all round' service is delivered and client satisfaction
Probate Advisor desired skills and experience:
* A caring and empathetic nature as you will be dealing with clients who has lost a loved one
* Previous administration and client facing experience
* Confident dealing with upsetting and delicate issues
* Exceptional communication skills and the ability to build strong working relationships
* Experienced in preparing and maintaining complex and sensitive paper work
* Understanding of law, legal terminology and wills and probate would be advantageous
Due to the nature of this job, personal qualities are a very important part of the recruitment process.
You will have an understanding that every case has potential to become contentious or difficult.
It is also vital that you have the skills to deal with uncomfortable, mournful and vulnerable information.
We would welcome applications from university graduates who have an interest in this area of law.
Full training will be given with the opportunity to progress and specialise in private client work.
This is a full time, permanent position, Monday
- Friday 9am
You must be flexible to work across various offices in Worcester, Droitwich and Evesham whilst training before having a permanent base at one of the offices.
Salary for this position is circa £18,000.
This position has the potential to offer career development and progression within the legal industry.
If the above role sounds perfect for you, or you require more information, please click apply
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as a Recruitment Business
- lawyers and attorneys