- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Process Modeller - 90224370
Posting Range:25 Mar 2019 - Ongoing
Job Title: Process Modeller
About Barclays Treasury
Treasury’s purpose is to balance the supply and demand of money and capital to create sustainable value.
Treasury is responsible for managing the key resources of capital, balance sheet, funding and liquidity providing the bank, its businesses and other stakeholders, such as regulatory authorities, with key information, policies, standards, metrics and methodologies.
What will you be doing?
• You will analyze and design system architectures addressing business processes, system integration and software design to support business and technical requirements.
• You will facilitate meetings to align capabilities, features, and user stories to collaboratively create architectural content.
• You will produce best practice system/solution architecture models, business process models, and technical work products that aid in the development of system solutions.
• You will manage adherence to standards throughout the design, development and implementation of processes for the software portfolio including managing exceptions against the portfolio.
• You will coordinate impacts to existing business process models with the business analysts.
What we’re looking for:
• Experience using or ability to quickly learn BPMN 2.0 standards
• Advanced Visio or alternative business process modelling tool skills
• Ability to communicate complex technical concepts to a non-technical audience
• Strong written and verbal communication
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Proficient Word and Excel skills
• Knowledge of Treasury and in particular Liquidity would be preferred
• Preferred Qualifications: Degree in numerate subject (e.g. maths, computer science etc)
Where will you be working?
• Barclays Northampton is an operation of vast scale, with a huge influence and impact on the financial services industry and on the lives of millions of British people. Here, we process 18 million transactions worth more than £700 million every day, and make sure that 196 Barclaycard payments every second happen seamlessly. This couldn’t be possible without the collaboration between all our teams – from tech, marketing, functions, and operations – and the global partnerships our Northampton colleagues have. Our environmentally friendly office is within 5 minutes of the local town, easily accessible from the M1, and we run frequent shuttlebuses to and from Northampton train station.
Interested and want to know more about Barclays? Visit home.barclays/who-we-are/ for more details.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That's why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. If you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with us.
About the company
Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for 48 million customers and clients worldwide.
We have over 325 years of history and expertise in banking. From our beginnings in Lombard Street, London through to the launch of the world’s first ATM and innovative mobile phone payments services, find out more about our achievements to date.
Barclays is a trading name of Barclays Bank PLC and its subsidiaries. Barclays Bank PLC is registered in England and is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered in England. Registered No. 1026167. Registered office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.