- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Brook Street is currently working on behalf of our Global IT Client to recruit a Producer.
This is a contract role based in London for 18 months.
As a Brook Street contractor you will be entitled to 25 days holiday per annum, 8 days paid Bank Holidays pro rota, discounted gym membership, use of the onsite health facility, access to online learning and training and an excellent subsidised restaurant.
Salary: Up to £29,000 per annum + 5% end of contract bonus depending on experience
My Client is seeking a Video Content Producer to join their Marketing Communications Team. You will be responsible for creating innovative video assets that highlight the cutting-edge work.
The successful candidate will be involved in projects from concept through to completion - working closely with the Marketing Communications Team and project members to establish requirements.
The successful candidate will be a great communicator, able to think on their feet and be confident in video production.
You will be expected to have the creative and technical skills to create content targeted to both internal and external audiences and will be key in providing all aspects of video production.
- Developing plans and leading end to end production process for individual projects.
- Managing multiple projects and deliverables with consistent communication to external and internal partners.
- Tracking and reporting on the engagement process, from brainstorming and ideation, through execution of concept and prototype deliverables.
- Identifying and mitigating dependencies and project risks.
- Providing support to PR, Marketing and other extended functions.
- Adobe Premier Knowledge
- Experience of after effects
- Story telling/ narrative skills
- Proven success in a similar role. Minimum of 2 years' experience.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Premier or similar.
- Ideally experienced with After Effects.
- Proficient using a variety of filming and editing equipment, and quickly able to get to grips with new tools.
- Excellent storytelling, narrative and visual design skills.
- Previous experience of working in a technical environment would be desirable.
Deadline for CV submission: Wednesday 12th June at 3:00pm
- after effects
- ms project