- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £35,000.00 - £50,000.00 gross per year
Senior Product Improvement Quality Engineer - High Technology
£35k-£50k (dep on exp)
We have a brand-new vacancy for a Senior Product Improvement Quality Engineer to join a fascinating Cambridge based R&D technology company. The business is undergoing rapid growth due to the impact that their market disruptive technology is having on the medical devices / healthcare sector. As the Senior Product Improvement Quality Engineer, you will be an integral member of the team providing a range of quality engineering support to ALL functions within the business.
You will use your analytical and problem-solving mind-set to coordinate with stakeholders to discuss, communicate, and resolve product quality issues. You will be driving product and process non-conformance investigations and associated root cause analysis activities; thus, giving you the opportunity to put your "stamp" on upholding the absolute best quality and efficiency for the products. You will also get the opportunity to train and guide employees in identifying and developing problem-solving methodologies to resolve product quality issues.
The Product Improvement Quality Engineer will be joining a truly exceptional organisation -their next generation products are already being used to quite literally save people's lives!
The Product Improvement Quality Engineer will be an excellent communicator, as well as having the following skills/experience:
- High attention to detail and quality engineering background
- Knowledge and experience in the assembly process for high-end electro-mechanical devices.
- Creative thinking to provide solutions with experience of 8D problem-solving.
- Previous experience within a product improvement role, preferably within the medical device industry and/or medical device customers.
- Strong understanding of other core quality tools such as NCR/CAPA, RCA, 5 Ys, fishbone diagram, Atlasian JIRA, and an understanding of ISO 13485 as well as Lean Six Sigma would be highly advantageous!
Interested or perhaps know someone who is? Should this not be at your level, we also have a second vacancy for a slightly less experienced QA Engineer
Please do not hesitate to get in contact with Darren Holmes of Vector Recruitment Ltd on or