- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £40.00 gross per hour
Key Words: Retail Banking, Products, Business Banking, Product manager, Market Research, Marketing, Saving, Mortgages, Payments, product owner, banking, lending, mortgage strategy, projects, credit Growing Global Bank based in the City is in need of a Mortgage Product Manager, to help expand its UK operations and business.This is an excellent opportunity to work with C-suite stakeholders to help define strategy and direction for the Bank’s Credit business.
- Maintain suitability and competitiveness of the banks existing products for their retail and commercial clients., as well as identify new product initiatives and propositions
- Development and monitoring of mortgage products strategy
- Develop a network of relationships internally (Technology, branches, Operations, Legal and Compliance) as well as with partners and providers of the bank
- Build the Sales Advisory/Profiling tool to profile clients and manage their portfolios
- Be the SME on Mortgage/Credit Products, and upskill and train Relationship Managers on product, sales process, etc.
Successful Applicants must have:
- Degree educated
- Product Management experience in a Banking environment, with strong credit/mortgages knowledge
- Technology platform implementation experience is desirable
- Understanding of P&L dynamics
If you are interested get in touch TODAY with Selva on 02079971034 or send your CV to seross@astoncarter (.com)