- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- MANCHESTER GB
So, you are a problem solver, a 'do-er' and can see the bigger picture.
You know that Product Management is about balancing priories, stakeholder management and adapting to change; whilst generating new ideas about how look differently at the product.
Your attention to detail and communication skills allow you to immerse yourself in diverse teams, creating a thriving collaborative Product Engineering environment .
You have delivered some excellent products and results, but you feel like the challenge has dissipated in your current role - so what next?
Have you thought about a role with Moneysupermarket Group?
What we do
AtMoneySupermarketGroup we pride ourselves on serving a powerful and important purpose:Helping Households Save Money.
We are the UK’s largest digital comparison company, offering customers 60 different products from over 700 providers. We operate viaa vertical product model underpinned by three well known and trusted brands:MoneySupermarket,MoneySavingExpertandTravelsupermarket.
What’s good for our users and customers is good for our company and we are proud that in 2018we generatedover£2 billion worth of savings for UK households. The company was listed on the stock market in 2007 and we are an established member of the FTSE 250.
We have recently moved our product and engineering teams into brand new offices inSpinningfields, Manchester [say something about Manchester digital scene]. This is an opportunity to join a digitalorganisationthat aspires to be the best place to build your digital career in theUK, andwill nurture you both as a person and professionally.
You will bring:
- Experience - a product management role in a digital technology / eCommerce environment
- Bias for action - willingness to roll up your sleeves and get things done, no matter what the obstacles!
- Creative problem solving ideas
- Attention to detail - the small things count!
- Analytical skills - utilising data to make clear decisions, backed by evidence
- A drive to collaborate - bring together their different viewpoints into a cohesive vision for the product across technology, commercial and marketing
- Foresight - the ability to anticipate problems before they arise
- Resilience to thrive in ambiguity - priorities change sometimes and that's ok!
- Balance - commercial priorities vs a longer term strategic vision If you want to grab a coffee or have a chat, contact Francesca on email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please be aware that, if you’re successful in securing this position, the offer will be subject to several colleague checks that may include: identity, right to work in the UK, credit, criminal record, references and, where relevant, professional qualifications.