- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £70.00 - £90.00 gross per hour
An exciting start-up, that has been going for 4 years now, are looking for an experienced Product Manager to join their organisation. They provide clients with the ability to safely and ethically analyse large datasets. You will take responsibility for supplying all changes across their products - software development services, infrastructure changes and service changes. You will need to be very personable, engaging and come with proven excellent stakeholder skills.Responsibilities
- Ensure the supply of complex platforms for clients.
- Create the product road map and strategy to ensure successful outcomes.
- Set and track progression against KPIs
- Forecast resource, cost and time requirements to make the necessary changes to products and report these back into the project estimations. Then collaborate with key stakeholders to determine product prioritisation within the portfolio.
- Liaise with key stakeholders across the organisation
- Experience as a Product Manager working across data-heavy projects
- Come from a technical background and with the ability to work closely with the developers to build out the platform
- Extensive technical experience of software delivery life-cycle
- Experience working within an Agile environment
- Previously worked in a B2B environment
- Experience establishing KPI targets and monitoring actual performance against them leading to efforts to remediate issues
- Excellent communications skills and ability to deal with Senior Stakeholders
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with high attention to detail
- ms project