- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £45,000.00 - £55,000.00 gross per year
Our client is a FinTech organisation with offices in Central Guildford and they are looking for an excellent Product Manager to join the team.
Ideally you'll be able to - - Show experience of working with multiple agencies / 3rd parties in order to gather customer requirements.
- Give detail about developing new products and services and managing them day to day.
- Experience of working in highly regulated product teams.
- Experience of working with and supporting sales organisations.
The Product Marketing Manager develops the company products by identifying potential products; conducting market research; understanding user needs by defining best in class user journeys; generating product UX requirements; managing the Go-To-Market and sales readiness activities required for product introduction; developing marketing strategies.
This role works closely with the Development Technical Leads and the Programme Manager within the Technology office, and the Sales and Marketing team.
- Determines customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product changes.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
- Manages data for product line communications by defining product marketing specifications.
- Assesses product market data by calling on customers with field sales and support teams.
- Brings new products to market by analysing proposed product requirements and product development programs.
- Introduces and markets new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales, advertising, and production.
- Determines product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customized orders.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
The purpose of the Product Management team is to provide business requirements for new and existing products. To bring new innovations into reality. To ensure that the product requirement is fully specified and secure, deployable and supportable. To ensure that the user (agent and end customer) experience is best in class. To ensure that all the necessary sales and marketing collateral is planned and delivered to support Sales and Marketing activities.
The scope of this team’s test responsibilities includes:- - Product Business requirements definition
- User Journey definition for optimised user experience
- Product Release definition
- Understanding functional, non-functional, security, deployment and supportability needs for products
- Manage all product requests (from all channels)
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Ideally at least 1 years’ experience in a product management role or coming from a marketing role to move into product marketing
- Ideally with a Fintech or technology industry background
- Excellent communicator
- Willingness to learn and develop skills.
- Market Data
- Product Management
- Product Marketing
- Product Requirements
- Product Lines