- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Attraqt is a global leader in e-commerce optimisation. Offering powerful solutions for Onsite Search, Online Merchandising, and e-Commerce Personalisation; tailored to the specific needs of online retailers. With unmatched expertise and a passion for retail, Attraqt helps retailers take control and focus on the customer experience; making it easy to target the right products to the right person at the right time. Customers include over 200 of the world’s largest international retailers including ASOS, de Bijenkorf, Bosch Siemens, Debenhams, Eddie Bauer, Halfords, Intergamma, Sarenza, Screwfix, Selfridges, Superdry, and The North Face.
Position overview – Product Manager (Search)
Attraqt is seeking a talented Product Manager - Search.
Reporting to the Head of Product Management, the role of the Product Manager is one of inspiring and fostering innovation and then delivering that innovation to our customers and partners packaged as intuitive and simple to use products and services.
Pioneering continuous innovation at pace is important in keeping customers engaged. For this, the Product Manager will need excellent communication with internal and external stakeholders as well as the ability to transform complex use cases into a series of simple projects. The aim being to deliver solutions incrementally in a logical, well-planned, and easy to adopt sequence.
The first mission of the Product Manager will be to support our team delivering our beyond-best in class vision for Search by working on cutting edge features including Machine Learning, Conversational Search, etc. Therefore, a technical understanding is strongly recommended and previous experiences with Elasticsearch would be beneficial for this role. However, as we are promoting flexibility and constant learning as part of our team, the Product Manager should also be working on other capabilities of our platform including but not limited to personalized recommendations, algorithm orchestration, insights and reporting, etc.
Identify the opportunity
- Championing innovation across all your activities
- Undertake competitive analysis, market research, and discussions with industry analysts as well as customers
- Lead and facilitate discovery workshops involving product and technical peers as well as other members of the business, and customers
- Document use cases using research, sales feedback, customer meetings and internal team
- Define a feature plan ahead development including business benefits, well-defined scope and resource estimation Lead development and ensure delivery of defined features
- Lead a development team to deliver a series of Epics following an agile methodology and aligned with our Product principles
- Socialise and present your progress to the Product Office and other parties in the business to ensure transparency by highlighting clear status, milestones dates, risk and issues
- Collaborate with other Product Managers to ensure vision consistency across feature deliveries
- Sign off feature releases to confirm software, training and collateral meet requirements
- Analyse the performance of your feature release by gathering feedback from customers Own the vision of Search across the business
- Through on-going research, define the vision of our Search capability for the business ensuring that it is aligned with the overall Product vision
- Create and maintain a set of guidelines in regard to product development for Search across our different Product lines
- Engage with the other Product Manager working Epics that could involve the Search capability as part of their scope
- Socialise the vision with the rest of the business Communicate the vision, strategy and product roadmap
- Contribute the company vision, product strategy and product roadmap
- Inspire and excite our company, customers and partners with engaging presentations
- Support our Sales, Pre-sales and Professional services teams by providing collaterals (training, documentation)
- Author articles and white papers to support marketing and establish an external authority Foster world class innovation
- Lead by example by continually learning from industry publications, training and workshops
- Encourage your team to develop their ideas and to take part in product and service innovation
- Engage with different stakeholders in the business to actively gather feedback as well as sharing information about progress and roadmap
- Identify and develop potential tactical and strategic partnerships to source capability
- Network at relevant industry events, conferences, meet ups, training courses, etc. Minimum qualifications
- Degree or equivalent level qualification
- Practical knowledge of the SaaS software product model
- Working knowledge of agile (use cases, user stories, etc)
- User experience design or web design background would be desirable Qualifications considered an advantage
- Experience in the retail industry
- Experience with Elasticsearch
- Previous experience as a Product Manager/Product Owner/Project Manager
- web design