- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £35,000.00 - £45,000.00 gross per year
Product Owner | East Midlands | Up to £30- 45K
Xpertise, as specialists in IT & Digital recruitment, has been appointed to recruit for Product Owner for one of the reputable Software House in East Midlands. As a Product Owner you will be responsible for the product backlog, roadmap and vision for some innovative products!
Working closely with the Product Manager, you will manage process improvement initiative and APIs. As a hybrid Business Analyst/ Product Owner, you’ll collect requirements using interviews, workshops and with the use of wireframes, storyboards and user flows etc techniques to deliver business requirements to Scrum team. You’ll be responsible for researching and gap analysis, identifying gaps in existing solution and market needs.
Working with cross functional teams, collaborating with Scrum Masters to ensure every sprint add value to the successful delivery of software.
The ideal candidate:
- 3+ years Business Analyst/ Product Owner within the software house industry
- Fleet management or transport logistics system experience is desirable
- Practical knowledge and a pragmatic approach to Agile and/or other iterative development methodologies (eg. SCRUM)
- Strong stakeholder experience
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery principles
- An understanding of how to mitigate and reduce risk and remove obstacles and blockers
- Flexible working hours
- 24 days holidays excluding bank holidays
- Free onsite parking
- Free fruit and drink
- …and many more
For more information on this role or similar opportunities please contact Sammi Tong
Xpertise are acting as an employment agency and business