- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Do you have experience with Production Coordination?
Do you have great customer service skills and experience?
If you do, I'm currently recruiting for my client based in Ipswich for 2 Production Coordinators. The hours for this role will either be 06:00 - 14:30 or 12:00 - 20:30 and the salary is £19,000.
Duties will include:
• To ensure all team members have the materials required to perform their daily tasks, and are aware of what their daily tasks are.
• To monitor performance of the team and ensure they achieve the targets set within agreed KPI measures
• To develop individuals to maximum ability and potential.
• To empower team members to take responsibility and accountability for the work they deliver and the material and equipment they use.
• To ensure all team members are aware of the H & S requirements of materials used, and use the correct PPE at all times.
• To monitor and manage reports and workload, ensuring the team deliver all new and repeat work in time for the subsequent processes to be completed in line with the required due date ensuring 100% on time delivery to the required specification.
• Effectively manage resources (additional resources, holiday cover etc)
If you have production administration experience or fantastic customer service experience please send your CV to .
- customer service