- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Do you have experiencein managing a team ?
Would you like to work for a global company ?
YES... then read on!
Reed business support are looking for a Production Coordinator to join one of our biggest clients. They are looking for an extremely hard working individual with a passion for working with people.
Purpose of this role...
- To support in coordinating our production team in a way that ensures all product lines within are delivered 100% on time and that they are delivered 100% to conformance and to specification.
- To proactively co-ordinate the day-to-day requirements of production at the Ipswich manufacturing site, whist ensuring process and health & safety requirements are adhered to
• To ensure all team members have the materials required to perform their daily tasks, and are aware of what their daily tasks are.
• To monitor performance of the team and ensure they achieve the targets set within agreed KPI measures
• To develop individuals to maximum ability and potential.
• To empower team members to take responsibility and accountability for the work they deliver and the material and equipment they use.
• To ensure all team members are aware of the H & S requirements of materials used, and use the correct PPE at all times.
• To monitor and manage reports and workload, ensuring the team deliver all new and repeat work in time for the subsequent processes to be completed in line with the required due date ensuring 100% on time delivery to the required specification.
• Effectively manage resources (additional resources, holiday cover etc)
Salary - £19k depending on experience
Hours - 6am-14.30pm and 12-20.30 ( you will need to be flexible)
If you are looking for a new challenge please email your CV to Marcella, or call