- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Production Control, Material Control, Material Controller, Materials Controller, SAP, Buyer, Purchasing The Job
A global manufacturing business are recruiting a Production & Materials Controller. Applicants need experience within; supply chain, production planning, purchasing, materials control or MRP, ideally SAP.
Reporting to the Materials Manager, the Production & Materials Controller will be responsible for the operational purchasing and production planning, to animate work-flow through the factory.
Specific duties of the Production & Materials Controller include:
- Process and expedite purchase orders
- Engineering liaison re: NCRs, engineering change and supplier issues
- Monitor and optimise inventory levels
- Create production schedules in SAP and release work orders to shop floor
- Monitor supplier performance re: OTD/OTIF etc.
- Contribute to a culture of change and continuous improvement Production & Materials Controller Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Experience within a manufacturing or engineering business
- Production Planning, Material Control, Purchasing, Supply Chain or SAP experience
- Strong analytical skills - MS Excel, Data Analysis or experience using MRP/ERP, ideally SAP
- An understanding of inventory and stock management techniques
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to influence stakeholders, and drive changes Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.