- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- WHITEFIELD, GB
We're looking for a Production Operative to join our growing production team. You will be working in a fast paced, high volume environment, producing a high standard of variable secure print, mailing and fulfilment to deliver customer contracted SLA’s and KPI’s.
- Operate digital printers.
- Operate mailing equipment.
- Operate a range of finishing equipment such as guillotine, perforator, pressure sealer and folder.
- General cleaning and scheduled maintenance of equipment.
- Follow work instructions and update the MIS at every process.
- Be responsible and provide a high standard of quality control.
- Provide support in the warehouse, goods received and dispatched - stock management.
- Keep all areas in production clean, tidy and safe.
- Enthusiastic and ambitious.
- Have strong attention to detail skills.
- Good technical skills to help solve production/equipment related issues.
- Good computer skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Flexible to working hours and overtime requirements.
- Strong team player.
Standard operating hours are 9am to 5pm with the occasional late shifts and weekend overtime when required.
Salary is dependent on experience – full training will be given to the right candidate.
If you’re looking for a long-term career in this industry, and not just a job, we’d like to hear from you!
Job Type: Full-time
- digital print: 1 year (Preferred)
- mailing: 1 year (Preferred)