- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Job Description – Production Operative
This role is to work within our production shop floor team. You will be required to assist in the manufacture of our flexible film enclosures for our Containment Isolator products.
Solo Containment are a fast-growing company where Quality is the key and we require Production Operatives who must be able to demonstrate having worked to exacting standards and to paying great attention to detail. You must be dexterous and meticulous. You will work as part of a team and you must have a can-do attitude to help us work effectively to achieve a common goal.
Comprehensive training will be given but the successful candidate must be able to demonstrate having worked on precision equipment, consistently producing high quality work.
The role will include the following tasks and duties:
- Working to high standards of quality
- Reading and understanding engineering layout drawings
- Operating a CNC plotter/cutter to produce film components
- Fixing studs using a pneumatic studding machine
- RF welding of flexible film components
- Recording job progress and marking up job sheets
- Keeping job and quality documentation up to date
- Woking in a neat and tidy manner
- Engaging with all job training and demonstrating an understanding of the job requirements
Candidates will need to have a:
- can-do attitude
- helpful and enthusiastic demeanour
- great team-player work ethic
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 8:00 – 16:30
The company provides excellent facilities, including a great working environment, free beverages and car parking.
If you believe you can add value to the Solo team and you want to take the opportunity to grow with the company, we’d like to see your CV, complete with a covering letter explaining why you can make a difference.
Job Type: Full-time
- Manufacturing: 3 years (Preferred)
- Poynton, Cheshire (Preferred)