- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Our client is a long established food manufacturing company. Innovative and dynamic, they are constantly pursuing new ways to improve the services and products they offer. An opportunity has arisen for a Production Operative to join their team.
This is the ideal role for a Production Operative looking to develop their career with an award•winning company.
As a Production Operative, you will be responsible for the smooth running of the production line, complete the correct paperwork and checks, and also understand all the Health and Safety requirements.
Your duties will include:
- Checking products on the production line for quality
- Keeping machines supplied with packaging materials and labels
- Reporting machine faults
- Adjusting machine settings
- Helping the production line run smoothlyTo be considered for the role of Production Operative, you must have:
- An extremely high attention to detail
- The ability to follow strict processes
- Professional attitude to work
- Able to work with own initiativeAdditionally, you must possess high levels of accuracy and good attention to detail.
Your own transport is required due to the location of the client
In return you will receive:
- A Temp•Perm contract after an initial 12 week periodTo apply for the role of Production Operative, please apply via the button or link shown. If your skills and experience meet with this requirement, we will contact you to discuss the position in further detail.
Additional Keywords: Production, Manufacturing, Factory, Warehouse, Quality Control, Production Line, Operative, Packer.
- quality control