- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- To assist with the smooth running of the manufacturing operation and carry out all designated tasks.
- Ensuring products are produced, processed and packed in line with Mumtaz/customer specification
Job Role and Main Duties:
- Complete all manufacturing based documentation as required.
- Monitor all CCPs correctly as required.
- Ensure that products are produced, processed and packed to specification and in a safe manner.
- Maintain high standards of housekeeping at all times, working to the ‘clean as you go’ policy and following the cleaning procedures and instructions.
- Comply with GMP, health and safety, and audit standards
- Ensure you are conforming to all PPE regulations even when working outside your department.
- Follow procedures as defined in the training matrix
- Assist with production work and other related tasks
- Report all non-conformances to your team leader/supervisor and to the production manager.
- Perform all duties deemed necessary by management to the best of your ability.
- Do not move from your workstation until a replacement arrives.
- Ensure safety of yourself and your colleagues at all times.
The above should not be considered as an exhaustive job profile as flexibility is essential to enable Mumtaz Foods Plc to meet changing business requirements.
- Good understanding of food safety and quality
- Allergen awareness
- Self-motivated, good team player but able to work on own initiative
- Flexible / Methodical
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
Hours: flexible between Monday - Saturday
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: £16,000.00 /year
- Production: 1 year (Preferred)
- Food Safety: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bradford, West Yorkshire (Required)