- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Salary of £18,000+ per annum, negotiable
Must be available for immediate start
The working hours are 40 hours per week, with shift patterns altering weekly, the shifts are 1 week - 8.30am to 5pm and 1 week 2pm to 10.30pm, Monday - Friday.
The job role includes:
- Quality checks of printed products against artwork provided by customers
- Reporting any issues to the print operator to resolve
Other duties may include packing and finishing if required.
Previous experience is a bonus but training will be given so it is not essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for a long term Career opportunity within a friendly but rapidly expanding team.
The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate the following:
1. Be computer literate
2. Good communication skills
3. Strong visual skills with an eye for detail
4. A good strong team ethic and willingness to 'pitch in', whenever necessary
Please feel free to take a look at our company and websites to familiarize yourself better with our company:
No time wasters please we are looking for candidates who are serious about gaining employment with our company, any interviews we arrange that we feel have been a waste of time or a no-show will be reported to the advertiser.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £9.00 /hour
- factory: 1 year (Preferred)
- quality control: 1 year (Preferred)
- GCSE or equivalent (Preferred)
- Doncaster, South Yorkshire (Preferred)
- Driving License (Preferred)