- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
My client are a leading FMCG Manufacturer that requires a Manufacturing Shift Manager on a rotating shift system ensure all production activities across various departments are being adhered too and that planned outputs are produced safely, efficiently, on time, to stated quality standards and within budget.
Duties Will Include
* Authorise shift schedules, overtime assignments, shift rotations and back up for absent staff
* Point of contact across site
* Responsible and accountable for appropriate escalation to senior management.
* Act with delegated decision making authority in the absence of the Production Manager.
* Responsible for circa 70 people on shift through supervisors
* You will be joining an extremely well-established FMCG manufacturer - The ideal candidate will demonstrate outstanding people leadership skills, with the ability to manage and develop high-performing teams and processes.
* Regulated industry sectors that are aligned to this role include FMCG, food, dairy, chemical, aerospace, clean room electronics, medical devices, distillery and alcohol production etc.
* Good organisational and planning skills
* Energetic/flexible and adaptable.
* Able to deal with changing priorities within a reactive service demonstrating resilience.
* Desire to continuously improve business performance
* Able to manage and facilitate change by encouraging engagement and participation from team members. Leading a pipeline of improvement initiatives
* Apply now. For more information and a discussion in confidence please do get in touch
* Rotating Shifts - AM-PM-Nights
About the company