- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Camellia’s Tea House is a London based artisan tea company that creates hand made and specialty teas. The teas are are sold in our tea houses and premium hospitality clients across the world. We are an independent and friendly company where genuine career development opportunities will be offered.
Due to maternity leave, we are currently looking for a full-time production supervisor to join our friendly team in our main office in South Wimbledon.
The role will involve liaising with hospitality clients with respect to orders, managing the day to day operations of our handmade production processes, ensuring goods are sent out in a timely and efficient manner and managing stock levels.
The right candidate must be a highly organised, hands-on and effective team player who is able to manage a small team of production workers. The successful candidate will be able to work alone as well as being able to multi-task in a fast paced environment. The ideal candidate must have strong attention to detail, a strong work ethic and a friendly manner with a positive approach to solving problems.
The job role will allow for genuine career development as we are a fast growing company across the UK and international markets.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Client order management i.e. ensuring orders are produced and sent out in a timely manner for both domestic and international clients
- Liaising with logistics providers and distributors
- Working with operational spreadsheets and CRM systems
- Leading our tea blending and packing activities
- Stock taking of goods and raw materials and maintaining accurate records
- Order fulfillment, including answering emails and phone call
- Adhering to latest health & safety regulations
Qualifications and Skills
- Working knowledge of computers, including emails, spreadsheets and word documents
- Previous relevant experience would be very advantageous
- Basic understanding of math
- A Level or equivalent qualifications required
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Strong English (written and oral) skills
- Good communication and customer service skills are essential
- Friendly and fast-growing environment with genuine career progression
- Certified tea training through our tea school
- Opportunity to grow within the company in the U.K and abroad
- Staff discounts
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18,000.00 to £20,000.00 /year