- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- ENGLAND GB
Job title: ProductionSupervisor
Reporting to: Production Manager
Location: St Helens
To Lead and Supervise a team of production operatives and team leaders. To work as an integral part of the production team to ensure that the production plan is completed safely; on time and in full.
To be responsible for the manufacturing area, ensuring all lines are staffed correctly, running at the required speed making product to the required technical and company specification.
To ensure that all costs are controlled, and the factory operates to an audit ready standard.
To take responsibility for the development of all staff to ensure that the required skill sets are in place and staff are trained to the appropriate level.
Duties include (but are not limited to):
- Ability to lead and coordinate employees to achieve a common goal
- Demonstrable knowledge of Health and Safety requirements, (ART, Manual Handling, General risk assessments)
- Demonstrable knowledge of GMP, and clean as you go hygiene practices
- A confident manner with a drive to succeed
- Ability to communicate and influence at all business levels
- Good analytical and numerical accuracy
- Can work as part of a team or on own initiative
- Ability to act as a role model and motivate others to improve
- Ability to recognise and initiate improvement opportunities
- Flexible approach to hours worked and job role
- Ability to multitask If you meet the criteria above and are interested in and use to working in a fast paced organisation then click apply now and #joinourwinningteam!