- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- DUXFORD - CAMBRIDGESHIRE - UNITED KINGDOM
Job Title: Production Technician
Location: Duxford, Cambridgeshire
***Excellent salary package***
Basic + Shift Allowance + Weekend Premium
Hours: 6.00am-18.00pm / 18.00pm-6.00am
Overtime is paid at time / half, Monday to Saturday and double time, Sunday, after core hours are complete
Contract Type: Full time, temporary ongoing; Shift patten including days, nights & weekends
Sector: Manufacturing & Logistics
An opportunity has arisen for a full time Production Technician for a successful manufacturing company based in Duxford, Cambridgeshire.
Do you have strong Maths & English skills?
Are you happy with shift work including days, nights and weekends?
Are you physically fit, as this is a manual role with some lifting.
As Production Technician you will be responsible for:
* Ensuring the production line is working efficiently
* Quality checks / stock control
* Reporting any machine faults to the maintenance department
* Carrying our the production process to the highest of standard
* Assist with achieving production targets.
* Adhering to all H&S procedures.
An ideal candidate for the Production Technician will have:
* Strong attention to detail and numeracy skills
* Educated to a GCSE standard including Maths & English
* Excellent organisation & communication skills.
Interviews will take place in Duxford, following a registration process by PureKat Consultancy Ltd. If we have not responded to your application within 3-5 days, unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion, but please feel free to contact us for other opportunities. PureKat Consultancy is acting as an Employment Agency for this temporary vacancy
- stock control