- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £28,000.00 - £32,000.00 gross per year
Our client is a market leader in their sector who provide their services to over 120 countries worldwide. The company has a turnover over £9m employing over 100+ staff and are currently going through an exciting stage of transformation across the organisation.
You will be joining a vibrant and friendly team of 8+ in within an existing in flight programme. As a Programme Coordinator you will work closely with the Programme Manager where you will help the company transition their online presence with the implementation of a new customer portal and a new CRM which is due to be rolled out in the next 6 months.
The company offer flexibility in working hours and from time to time offer remote working when necessary.
What you will do:
As the Programme Coordinator you will manage multiple Workstreams of a Systems Programme delivering a new CRM and an integrated web portal as part of a friendly team and motivated team.
The Programme Coordinator will work under the guidance and leadership of the Programme Manager in ensuring project deadlines are met working closely with Business Analyst, Developers and Testers where you will prioritise work, manage day to day issues and resolve with the team.
Working with the Programme Manager the Programme Coordinator will assist in the delivery of the future operational systems landscape.
You will also provide weekly status reports providing weekly updates on the progress of multiple Workstreams, manage risk/issues and escalate where necessary.
What you will need:
- 2-3+ years’ experience working in a Project Coordinator//Change Management role
- Excellent planning skills
- Experience working on an CRM or IT Projects
- Technically astute or extensive knowledge and understanding of Systems Architecture, API’s
- Experience working on Transformation Projects
- Excellent communicator who can adapt style to content to maximise effectives with different audiences.
- Passion for responsibility and leadership
- Resource Management skills
- Process Improvement exposure, a natural problem solver
- Full project lifecycle understanding: from scoping to post-implementation
- Risk and Management Experience
- A great team player that will bring lots of energy to the tea
- Scrum/Agile experience- experience of working on Agile projects would be highly desirable.
- PRINCE2 Qualified (Foundation: Essential, Practitioner: Desirable)
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated and dynamic individual to work alongside an experienced, friendly and supportive Programme Manager who will offer support and guidance to the Project Coordinator.
The role is likely to be extended beyond 6 months with view to a possible extension or permanent employment dependant on business requirements.
If this sounds like you Apply today as successful candidates will be contacted within 24 hours.
- Change Management
- Project Management
- ms project