- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Programme Manager - 90228558
Posting Range:25 Mar 2019 - Ongoing
A new opportunity has become available for a Programme Manager within our Instrument & Price Master Data Management Technology team. This dedicated team of professionals is currently responsible for the maintenance of a number of strategic repositories both in-house and vendor that source, maintain, validate and distribute instrument, price and other business line specific data to systems across the organization. As a key member of this team, it will be your role to deliver on these requirements and provide mutual benefit to both company and customer.
What will you be doing?
• Engaging with internal or external stakeholder or 3rd party vendors to determine feasibility of project(s)
• Lead engagement with key stakeholders across business areas
• Liaising with internal finance teams to set up and manage cross-business unit charging and 3rd party vendor charging
• Defining project resource requirements and updating relevant resource trackers accordingly
• Creating and maintaining draft and full project plans for all aspects of the delivery
• Producing high level and detailed project estimates with on-going tracking of cost and forecasting through the lifecycle of the project
• Liaising with the development team to gather estimates for development in order to include into the project plan
• Leading in the delivery of project deliverables and being a point of authority on the project scope and priorities
What we’re looking for:
• Extensive experience managing medium-large scale complex technical project-programmes using both waterfall and agile methodologies
• Experience in IB financial services, directly or in consulting roles
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Relevant qualifications and experience within the defined areas
Where will you be working?
This role will be based in our Aurora house Glasgow office; a stones throw away from Glasgow Central Train Station and the heart of Glasgow.
Interested and want to know more about Barclays? Visit home.barclays/who-we-are/ for more details.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That's why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. If you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with us.
About the company
Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for 48 million customers and clients worldwide.
We have over 325 years of history and expertise in banking. From our beginnings in Lombard Street, London through to the launch of the world’s first ATM and innovative mobile phone payments services, find out more about our achievements to date.
Barclays is a trading name of Barclays Bank PLC and its subsidiaries. Barclays Bank PLC is registered in England and is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered in England. Registered No. 1026167. Registered office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.