- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £850.00 - £950.00 gross per month
Programme Manager, Technical, Development Manager, Agile, Cloud, Portfolio Manager, Regulators, Large-Scale Programmes, Prince 2My client, a leading Financial Services business based in London are currently looking for a Programme Manager to support the continued technical project delivery.
As a Programme Manager you will be accountable for the technical delivery of multiple large-scale technical transformation programmes in this space, bridging the gap between technology and business change to deliver on the wider business strategy - therefore someone with a strong development background would be highly beneficial.
Essential Skills/Experience Required:
- Previous experience of working in a large scale, Top Tier Investment Bank or for a wider Financial Services Organisation
- Experience of setting up and working on a Greenfield Programme of work
- Proven experience in delivering large-scale technical programmes in a hands-on capacity
- Strong financial and resource management, working with budgets in the region of £10m annually and running large, global teams
- A software delivery background would be highly beneficial due to the technical nature of the deliverables
- Extensive stakeholder management experience up to senior level, alongside the management of external vendor relationships
- Experience of working in a complex, high-paced environment with a global team
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- A real self-starter with the ability to make clear decisions and solve problems, generating solutions and ultimately getting the job done
- A Bachelor’s degree in an IT related field would be highly beneficial
This is an excellent opportunity for you to join a thriving team in what is a highly visible area at present. Giving you the chance to work with some exciting new technology, alongside working on multiple on-going projects for a world-renowned financial services organisation.
- ms project