- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Project Support Officer (PSO) contract role available, for an individual who is at least CTC Cleared, to join our prestigious client in London. The role will involve providing PSO duties on a new Workday implementation project.(Cloud HR system)
The role will offer the post-holder an opportunity to learn and work closely with project management and business change experts to help control project plans and work closely with other dependent projects. Successful candidates will be an 'all rounder' to support all functions within the PMO as required.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Organising and scheduling meetings and workshops and preparing briefings/reports.
- PMO information management, including the secure filing of all key documentation, promoting file sharing and best practices.
- Data gathering and analysis
- Setting up and logistical support for internal training events
- Secretariat functions for board meetings and workshops including organising slide packs, minute taking and conference facilities
The post holders will require the following skills:
The Successful candidate will be a self-starter who can be proactive whilst also working within a team and maintain good relationships with key stakeholders. The successful candidate will generally work without close supervision and will need to use their judgement in determining solutions which support business needs.
Essential Experience & Skills Required
- IT proficient including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Google applications
- High standards in both written and oral communication skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
Desirable Experience & Skills Required
- A basic understanding of programme/project management methodologies and experience in a programme office
- An interest in HR and Business Change