- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- LONDON WATERLOO STATION GB
Contract Type Permanent
The post holder has responsibility for supporting the Apprenticeship, CPD and covering the academic administration as required of the School of Nursing Portfolio at Waterloo, South East England and RDaSH.
This role may require occasional day return travel to other sites in South East England
- Apprenticeship administrative support to ensure the smooth strategic running and operation of the UG & NDA programmes and CPD.
- Supporting all administrative matters relating to students and academic staff
- Liaison with internal departments as necessary
- Liaising with External Partners as required to support the programmes and their management.
- Create procedures as necessary to ensure the smooth running of the position's area of responsibility
- Maintain strict confidentiality concerning prospective and existing student information
- Prepare all paper work and results for Internal and External Examination Boards
- Liaise with placement providers to monitor and record practice attendance.
- Maintain Banner attendance record.
- Manage invoicing and preparation of monthly revenue and costs reports.
- Undertake general administrative duties to support all portfolio activity.
- To maintain academic and personal records of all students / apprentices
- To maintain the computerised database for progression, attendance and completion
- Liaise with BPPU Admission Team to ensure the admissions process runs smoothly.
- In liaison with the programme management, ensure that all paperwork is prepared and updated in advance of the admissions process
- Liaise with the programme management in organising the Induction day for each new first year group
Department School of Nursing
Vacancy location UK, London, London Waterloo
The post holder must demonstrate the following:
- Ability to work on own initiative and self-motivated
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) and demonstrable presentation skills
- Be able to prioritise workloads and to work under pressure.
- An awareness of GDPR confidentiality issues.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Computer literacy in standard computing packages & the Internet and a knowledge of, or experience in, an educational establishment would also be an advantage.
- Experience of client management.
- Basic knowledge of the Apprenticeship Levy.
- Experience of working to tight deadlines and changing priorities.
- Please note that this role may occasional involve national travel.
Please note that the successful candidate will be required to undergo a DBS check
Contract Hours 37.50
Full Job Description
Programme Support Officer JD + Guide.pdf (941 Kb)