- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Manage Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) for all Project requirements across the organisation. To ensure that the expenditure and capitalization rules for accounting for Projects for all Group Companies is timely, accurate, consistent and well communicated with business stakeholders. To ensure the timely and accurate generation of reports for all CLS Group companies and projects to the monthly POC (Project Oversight Committee). To support this, the post holder will be required to ensure that all numbers produced for the P&L account and where relevant the Balance Sheet are accurate, evidenced and valid.Job purpose
To ensure that the expenditure and capitalization rules for accounting for Projects for all Group Companies is timely, accurate, consistent and well communicated with business stakeholders
To ensure the timely and accurate generation of reports for all CLS Group companies and projects to the monthly POC (Project Oversight Committee).
To support this, the post holder will be required to ensure that all numbers produced for the P&L account and where relevant the Balance Sheet are accurate, evidenced and valid.
Essential Function / major duties and responsibilities of the job
- Generate the monthly WIP and Projects report and present it to senior management for review.
- Implement and maintain the Balance Sheet control files on a monthly basis.
- Prepare and reconcile accounts for all projects on a monthly basis.
- Prepare and post monthly accrual journals for all companies based on input from HR re contractor costs – liaising with external agencies as required as well as internal project managers
- Investigating incidence of payables delay and invoice queries arising from customers and suppliers.
- Reconciliations for Group entities, focusing on accruals & prepayments and fixed assets.
- Adhoc projects and team support including consolidation.
- Manage cut off control.
- Manage FX Rates control, ensuring that any balances arising are clearly accounted, reported and escalated to Operations and Risk Management where appropriate.
- Main point of contact for CLS Group for all queries in relation to projects and balance sheet project accounts.
- Develop the team in liaison with senior management to ensure that all internal reports are produced in a timely and accurate manner.
Knowledge, skills and abilities / competencies required for successful job performance
- Accustomed to dealing with routine and complex accounting and reporting issues.
- Comfortable with dealing with large scale IT projects and Project Management.
- Highly numeric with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Able to meet deadlines with a strong attention to detail.
- Sound commercial judgement.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with senior managers.
- Good team player with a collaborative style.
- Comfortable with general ledger systems, particularly SAP environments.
- Very good knowledge of controls and processes.
Qualifications / certifications
- Qualified accountant.
Success factors / ‘How’. Personal characteristics contributing to an individual’s ability to excel in the position
- Must be highly motivated.
- Must be able to work within a team, encourage collaborative behaviours and create an environment that supports continuous learning and improvement.
- Able to provide support and guidance to people at all levels of the CLS Group on a broad range of finance issues.
- ms project