- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- MANCHESTER LANCASHIRE
Job Title: Coordinator - Projects
Report to: Projects Delivery Manager
Start Date: Immediate
Contract Length: FTC 9 Months
Salary: £21,000 P/A
ICS Assessments was founded in 2015, as a natural evolution of our 12 year background in high quality recruitment and staffing solutions to the public sector. We are a consistently fast-growing business and have forecast further aggressive growth this year so we are recruiting for talented, enthusiastic project coordinators to join the business at this exciting time.
To liaise with workers, clients and relevant departments of the business to ensure successful completion of a project in line with agreed Project specification.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Support the setup of projects as directed by the Projects Delivery Manager and relevant Head of Service.
- Undertake project support functions as defined by the scope of the project, specifically:
- Maintain accurate records using Excel.
- Diary Management & Scheduling appointments.
- Managing the allocation of cases and liaising with candidates to ensure they are returned as per the specific project requirements.
- Booking meetings & Venues.
- Minute taking during client meetings.
- Case file Audits to ensure case are complaint.
- Analysing data from project workers and feed back to the Team Manager (if applicable)
- Ensure project workers are on track with the project Key Performance Indicators.
- Production of weekly Management Reports and Project Milestones.
- Maintain a day to day issues log and escalate issues to Projects Delivery Manager (where required).
- Respond to client queries or escalate to the Projects Delivery Manager.
- Managing payment process and liaising with Payroll Team to ensure workers are paid upon completion of work as per the specific project requirements.
- Ensure equipment distributed to project workers is tracked and returned when necessary.
- Onsite project work where required.
The successful candidate must be a confident user of Excel/Word applications and a confident verbal and written communicator. The desired coordinator will have excellent customer service skills, good organisational skills and an eye for attention to detail having experience in maintaining sensitive data. The successful candidate will also be able to work well as part of a team and when under pressure to produce quality work in agreed timescales, whilst prioritising and organising personal workload.
37.5 hours per week
- 23 days holiday
- Free gym membership
- Rewarding team with good performance
- Company holiday incentive
- Supportive manager
- Induction and continuous training programme
- Regular supervision and support
- time management
- sales administration
- fast paced
- customer service
- ms project