- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £18,000.00 - £22,000.00 gross per year
We are a growing business psychology consultancy looking for a project administrator, with an eye for detail and a drive to make every document beautiful (and who knows how to use an apostrophe).
You will get to deliver quality outcomes on projects that matter for clients that range from banks to small business from government to Olympic sports and the NHS. And you’ll do it as part of a great project support team that values initiative and proactive problem solving.
In most instances the work you produce will be shared directly with the client therefore so getting work right first time shouldn’t phase you.
It’s important that you can demonstrate your ability to perform in client or customer facing roles - whether you currently work for an internal or external customer. We will expect you to use Word, Excel and Outlook with ease.
1. Delivering project outcomes (including proof-reading reports and workbooks, preparing and producing materials, producing presentations, research etc)
2. Working alongside the Project Coordinators, and with your colleagues and clients, to ensure seamless delivery of projects
3. Manage, organise and update relevant project data using spreadsheets
4. Building professional relationships with clients both over the phone and via email to deliver our projects
5. Transcribe and collate information (e.g. evaluation forms etc) as required to be shared with clients
6. Working in a responsive and proactive way with colleagues and clients, responding to changing needs as they arise
7. Maintaining and supporting high quality project delivery (from writing emails to formatting reports) and reporting quality issues or challenges to the Directors
8. Competent in all Microsoft applications including Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and Office 365
9. Maintaining consistent, professional attendance, punctuality, personal appearance, and adherence to relevant company policies and health & safety procedures
This will be a 2 stage interview process with 1st stage telephone interviews taking place on 6 and 7 August. If successful to stage 2, face to face interviews will take place on 21 and 22 August.
- Oral Communication
- Organisational Skills
- Written Communication
- Self Management
- ms project