- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £20,000.00 - £22,000.00 gross per year
Are you a motivated and ambitious candidate from a construction background looking for a role offering extensive training and career progression?
The client is a well-established and thriving company with full order books, focused on installation work for a variety of sectors.
If successful in the role you can be trained on CAD design and be taken out on site in order to grow your career towards either a design based or project management based role.
The role will commence by focusing strongly on administration and phone based project coordination activities, in a fast paced environment, therefore tasks will include:
- Coordination of & arranging Deliveries / collections
- Tracking plant hire on tools and equipment
- Raising Purchase Orders for materials, stock, labour and plant
To apply for the position you should have:
1. A working background in the construction industry
2. Excellent IT skills (word/excel) , strong written and spoken English
3. Willingness to be trained and progress in an office based role
£20-22K plus training, progression, benefits
8.30am-5pm Mon-Thurs, 8.30am-4pm Friday
To apply please email your CV to Nick Smith