- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Job Reference: JO(phone number removed)
Position: Project Analyst
As a Project Analyst you’ll be involved in the delivery of a new change management application to agreed time, cost and quality targets.
You’ll be involved with creating, maintaining and driving credible plans and pre-emptive and skilled risk management to avoid issues.
You’ll be dealing with a large cross-functional team across multiple locations and be responsible for on time delivery of your workstreams.
The role will involve tracking and measuring data relating to the project and reporting Project metrics to senior management and relevant Stakeholders.
Advanced excel skills (inc VBA writing) with ability to deal with complex data Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills; able to build and maintain strong relationships and implement new ways of working Evidence of Leadership skills and ability to drive success from ambiguity
* Experience of Project Management (agile and waterfall) in a complex cross-functional programme in a relevant industry or degree equivalent.
* WERS and Excel skills required with an ability to deal with complex data.
* Evidence of Leadership skills and ability to drive success from ambiguity
* A resilient and enthusiastic individual who responds constructively to new ideas and inputs
* Body and Electrical
* Electronics or Software background
* Working knowledge of Risk, Issue and Change management
* Body and Electrical Programme Management qualifications (e.g. APM PMQ / PRINCE2)
Role: Project Analyst
Job Type: Contract
Location: Gaydon, Warwickshire,
Apply for this job now.
- ms project