- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £32,000.00 - £38,000.00 gross per year
Project Architect position available with a multi-disciplinary practice in the East Midlands. You will be comfortable moving schemes forward through RIBA PoW onto site and being the main point of contact for our schemes with all stakeholders.
Multidisciplinary practice with an extensive portfolio covering a vast array of sectors, offering clients a one-stop service for all their construction requirements including civils, project management, engineering and Architecture.
They are best known for their work in the retail, residential and commercial sectors, although do an extensive amount equally in the public domain, particularly education.
They are keen to attract and retain the best people in the market and pay attention your career journey, listening and responding to your aspirations with mentoring and training as and when required.
This is a classic Project Architect role with your main project being on the roll-out of a new retail programme for an international retailer. You will be both client facing, liaising with all stakeholders internally and externally and tasked with moving the scheme forward through planning and on to site. You will have a junior to support you with production of design and technical information and be partly responsible for their development, which will naturally feed into yours.
Primed for someone who seeks responsibility and is capable in taking a project through from brief through to completion, both independently and collaboratively with colleagues.
The ideal candidate will:
- A minimum of 5years post qualification as Architect.
- Be fluent knowledge and application of UK Building Regulations to a live project
- Have had exposure to a projects full lifecycle
- Have expert knowledge in detailing and construction methods and techniques
- Experience or capabilities to be client facing
- Demonstrate ability to work in collaborative manor to reach best solution in technically challenging projects - you will relish a bespoke challenge
- Still a "do-er" (not just a manager) who contributes to the production of design information whilst being able to manage a small design teams around them
- Keen to contribute to the development of a growing practice.
- Revit, AutoCAD and Adobe Suite are all essential for this role
Competitive salary with unlimited room to progression with you steering the direction you want to progress within, whether that remain within pure Architecture or one of the other disciplines they have.
- ms project