- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £45,000.00 - £55,000.00 gross per year
My friend once said;
Before studying engineering, if someone asked me what 1+1 is, I would have said “2.”
Now, I’d say “I’m pretty sure it’s 2, but we’d better make it 3 just to be safe.”
Now the icebreaker is out the way.
My friend is also an ambitious type, he hated it if he felt like his career was stagnating and was always looking to better himself.
Are you similar?
Yes, I hope you are.
So here is the proposition;
If you are ready to take that managerial step in your career you will become the new Project Associate for this Glasgow based office.
Some key points:
- You will be leading the mechanical design team & general management duties
- Salary £45,000 to £55,000+ (DOE)
- 35 hour working week
- All public & bank holidays
- On top of this 23 days annual leave (with option to buy or sell 3)
- Automatic Life assurance (4 times your annual salary)
- Option for childcare vouchers
- Plus a wide range of other benefits
This is an important role and it needs be right for you!
Let’s have a chat at some point. For further details please hit ‘apply’ and follow the steps
- ms project