- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- MANCHESTER LANCASHIRE
Project Controls Manager required for a 12 Month Contract role based in London with Chemicals / Pharma experience. Start date is immediate and there are interview slots available over the coming weeks.
The Project Controls Manager will be accountable for the development, implementation and management of project and program control processes and tools to support the delivery of a Capital Project Portfolio for a major Pharmaceutical client.
The Project Controls Manager will be reporting into Project Director level to put appropriate control processes in place, and to ensure that thes are used effectively to predict project outcomes across the portfolio of major Pharmaceutical building projects. The Project Planning programme will be Primavera P6, and so the successful Project Controls Manager will have proven experience in producing plans using this software.
The Project Controls Manager swill also be responsible for monitoring and appraising the quality and accuracy of the controls data on a regular basis and will ensure that all cost data and schedule information is correctly updated for month end reporting.
The Project Controls manager will ensure that a program management information and KPI dashboard(s) is updated on a monthly basis to provide senior management with visibility of project and program status and issues
- Work with the project teams to ensure that each project has a logic-linked, schedule and robust cost plan
- Schedule development and management of large scale fast paced pharma projects
- Lead the planning process for Pharmaceutical projects through all phases - Concept, Preliminary Engineering, Detail design, Contract procurement, Equipment Procurement, Permitting, IPC licensing, Construction, Commissioning and Qualification.
- Analyse progress (field and design) on project and report to management
- Review quality and accuracy of cost and schedule information being used to support project funding applications (PIP)Work with the project teams to ensure that project Risk & Issue Registers are developed and maintained.
- On a monthly basis, review all project control metrics with the project teams and investigate any deviations from baseline budget and schedule.
- Provide update of resource analysis to senior management, data to be prepared by the Planner
- For projects with major scope or implementation change, facilitate and review the schedule and cost change control procedures
- Coordinate and/or deliver project controls training as required.
If you are Project Controls Manager who fits the above description, then please do apply directly to this ad, email Thomas Sleep of X4 Life Sciences at , or call , and, finally, please do connect with me on LinkedIn to stay abreast of similar Project Controls roles within the Pharmaceutical industry.
- ms project