- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £25,000.00 - £30,000.00 gross per year
Are you a Project Coordinator or Project Assistant who wants to work with a prestigious manufacturer with an outstanding reputation whilst giving you opportunity to progress your career within projects in the medium term? If the answer is yes then Futures have the opportunity for you!
We are looking for a Project Coordinator who is able to be an effective link between sales and final delivery.
You will receive multiple orders from the sales team and project manage that order through the company liaising with sales, purchasing, production and engineering teams to ensure that it is delivered on time and in full.
Handling multiple projects you will need to be well organised and detailed with experience working for a mechanical engineering business.
Project Coordinator Role and Responsibilities Machinery / Project Administrator / Mechanical Engineering
* To provide assistance and expertise to customers as the main point of post-order contact
* To promote and help secure new business if opportunities are available
* To gather market information, providing a continuous feedback link on customers and competitors to the sales team
* To actively manage multiple projects in line with business process and system requirements, considering financial/technical risk and overall contract profitability
* To ensure projects are delivered in a timely and satisfactory way to customers
* To be aware of and follow all company Health & Safety policies and procedures
Project Coordinator Skills and Abilities Machinery / Project Administrator / Mechanical Engineering
* Experience working for a mechanical engineering business
* Highly motivated and organised individual, able to work well independently and within a team
* Excellent communication, influencing and interpersonal skills
* Good problem-solving techniques using an analytical approach
* Good PC skills (Word, Excel, MS Project)
* Valid driving licence
Project Coordinator, Machinery, Project Administrator, Mechanical Engineering
Please apply now should this position appeal
- ms project