- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Assisting the UK Practice Development & Innovation Core Team and PDLs with the organisation and administration of training courses and events
- Being the central point of call and systems expert on the firm's event management platform (Splash) and other meeting app technologies such as Fliplet, etc.
- Providing administrative support to the Practice Development & Innovation Core Team and PDLs for e-learning/online training tools (e.g.
creating accounts and reporting as required) or training delivered via webinar/video conference
- Processing invoices to obtain appropriate authorisation and reconciling the Professional Services budget tracker against monthly financial reports
- Managing UK&ME contributions (from PDLs or otherwise) to the firm's Learning Management System (LMS)
- Providing first line information on all Practice Development & Innovation related matters to Dentons staff in the UK&ME region
- Promoting the work of the Practice Development & Innovation Core Team by providing a professional service to both internal and external clients
- Assisting the Innovation Core Team with administrative support for the Quick Wins process
- Providing administrative support for Practice Development & Innovation Core Team digital platforms including MS Teams (or other collaboration) sites
Experience Skills & Knowledge
- PC literate with an excellent working knowledge of MS Office, e.g.
Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Working knowledge of SharePoint would be an advantage
- Experience working in an Innovation/Events/Project Management team or department (desirable)
- Experience working within a law firm or professional service organisation is preferable
- Knowledge of Learning Management Systems would be an advantage
Personal Skills / Attributes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Methodical approach to work with a strong focus on accuracy, attention to details, consistency and quality
- A flexible approach to adapt to differing demands, prioritising tasks where appropriate and ensuring completion of tasks
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a virtual team
- Demonstrates excellent customer/client facing skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Able to build strong relationships to ensure effective delivery of all Practice Development & Innovation programmes
Dentons is the world's first polycentric global law firm.
A top 20 firm on the Acritas 2015 Global Elite Brand Index, the Firm is committed to challenging the status quo in delivering consistent and uncompromising quality and value in new and inventive ways.
Driven to provide clients a competitive edge, and connected to the communities where its clients want to do business, Dentons knows that understanding local cultures is crucial to successfully completing a deal, resolving a dispute or solving a business challenge.
Now the world's largest law firm, Dentons' global team builds agile, tailored solutions to meet the local, national and global needs of private and public clients of any size in more than 125 locations serving 50-plus countries.
Dentons is committed to providing equal opportunities for all.
If, as a result of a disability, you believe that there are aspects of the recruitment process or job that you would find more difficult than a non-disabled person, please tell us as soon as possible.
We will then be able to discuss with you any reasonable adjustments that could be made to the recruitment process or the job itself.